Arjan Dhillon Bio | Age | Family | Height | Weight & More: Friends, today we will talk about Punjabi singer and lyricist Arjan Dhillon.
In this article, we will make you know about the personal life of Punjabi singer Arjun Dhillon and some related things about which you probably do not know.
How did you like the information given by us, tell us by commenting, so let’s start the journey of Arjun Dhillon’s life.
Arjan Dhillon Bio | Age | Family | Height | Weight & More
Arjun Dhillon was born on 14 December 1995 in Bhadaur, Barnala district of Punjab. You too may have heard his songs mentioning his village many times. Arjun Dhillon is the darla of his parents and brother of a sister.
Arjan Dhillon belongs to a middle-class family besides Arjuna’s family belongs to Sikhism.
|Real Name||Arjan Singh Dhillon|
|Nick Name||Arjan Dhillon|
|Date Of Birth||14 Dec 1995|
Education and Qualification
If we talk about Arjan Dhillon’s studies, then Arjan started his studies from a CBSE academy in his own village.
After this, Arjun went to Dhillon Raahon for secondary education, where he studied medical from Kripal Sagar Senior Secondary School.
Fond of writing and singing since childhood, this artist spends much of his time studying. Arjun received his master’s degree in music from Kurukshetra University.
Arjan Dhillon Career In Punjabi Music
If we talk about Arjun’s professional life, then Arjun, who is struggling in the industry, finds Ravinder Sidhu one day.
Ravinder Sidhu was the person who made Nirmat Khaira a star. At that time Ravinder Sidhu was also looking for a song for Nimrat Khaira.
Wherever, a song written by Arjun is selected for Nirmat Khaira, which Nirmat Khaira later presents to the people, this song was well appreciated by the people. This is where Arjan Dhillon’s career begins.
|Daaru Sati||47 Lakh View||Brown Studio|
|Kath||35 Lakh View||Brown Studio|
|Kala Jaadu||71 Lakh View||Brown Studio|
|Mull Pyar Da||3 Lakh View||Brown Studio|
|Jatt Di Jameen||71 Lakh View||Brown Studio|
|Bai Bai||1.3Crore||Brown Studio|
|Badmashi||6 Lakh View||Brown Studio|
|Favourite Singer||Nimrat Khaira|
|Favourite Actor||Tarsem Jassar|
|Favourite Food||Saag, Makki Di Roti|
|Favourite Player||Khushi Duggan|
Facts About Arjan Dhillon’s Life
- The first song written by Arjan Dhillon which was sung by Nimrat Khaira was called ‘Suit Le le Main Na Rajadi.
- After this song, many more songs were sung by Nimrit Khaira written by Arjun which included Tohar, Sun Sohnya, Lenga, Udhar Chalda, etc.
- After this, Arjun came up with a song in his voice called ‘Ishq Ho Gya Lagda Hai’, which was also a super hit. The song was in the Punjabi film Afsar with Tarsem Jassar in the lead role and Khaira produced.
- Apart from all this, songs written by Arjun were also sung by some other artists including ‘Muchh’ sung by Nishan Bhullar and ‘Pind Puchadi’ sung by Hustinder.
- Songs sung by Arjan Dhillon in his own voice ‘Shera Samb La, Bai bai, Ponny, Uber, Kala Jaadu etc.
- Recently, Arjun has also launched an album of his own which has a total of 8 songs, the album is named ‘The Future’.
So friends, I had a complete biography of Punjabi singer and lyricist Arjun Dhillon, we hope you have liked the information given by us. We and our team pray for Arjan Dhillon that he will continue to make similar progress in his life and we get to hear good songs by him.